The Adhesion GPCR Consortium
The Adhesion GPCR Consortium (AGC) is an international, open network of laboratories interested in Adhesion GPCRs. Our specific aim is the promotion of scientific knowledge, particularly in the field of these nonclassical GPCRs. Our activities include meeting organization, generating a knowledge base for Adhesion GPCR research, and the exchange of trainees, graduate students, and postdocs.
Both private individuals and corporate entities of any nationality can apply for membership, on the condition that they take an interest in the activities of the AGC. There is no fee for membership in the AGC, and you will be free to withdraw at all times by sending a respective letter to the AGC Board.
The AGC offers regular membership for primary investigators of Adhesion GPCR-oriented labs and associate membership for graduate students and postdocs from otherwise non-Adhesion GPCRs labs or for newcomers to the field. We thus hope to encourage especially young scientists to enter the field and take an active part in its development.
How to become a member?
For admission as a member of the AGC, please send your CV, current contact, and mailing address, and a short statement indicating your area of research interest and expertise (preferably by e-mail) to:
You will be notified about your acceptance by mail via a letter from the AGC within 4 weeks after the membership application has been received.
Looking forward to welcoming you as a new member of the AGC!
Logo of the AGC
We encourage our members to use the logo of the AGC:
- Postdoc Position to Study Adhesion GPCRs in Renal Function and Metabolism at Leipzig University, Germany (November 2017)
- PhD Positions in Biochemistry and Neuroscience at Leipzig University, Germany (November 2017)
- Next Adhesion GPCR Workshop on September 13-15, 2018 in Portland, OR, USA (July 2017)
- Postdoctoral Positions in Neuroscience at Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA (June 2017)
- Frontiers Research Topic on Adhesion GPCRs in Development and Diseases (June 2017)