The Adhesion GPCR Consortium
The Adhesion GPCR Consortium (AGC) is an international, open network of laboratories interested in Adhesion GPCRs. Our specific aim is the promotion of scientific knowledge, particularly in the field of these nonclassical GPCRs. Our activities include meeting organization, generating a knowledge base for Adhesion GPCR research, and the exchange of trainees, graduate students, and postdocs.
Both private individuals and corporate entities of any nationality can apply for membership, on the condition that they take an interest in the activities of the AGC. There is no fee for membership in the AGC, and you will be free to withdraw at all times by sending a respective letter to the AGC Board.
The AGC offers regular membership for primary investigators of Adhesion GPCR-oriented labs and associate membership for graduate students and postdocs from otherwise non-Adhesion GPCRs labs or for newcomers to the field. We thus hope to encourage especially young scientists to enter the field and take an active part in its development.
How to become a member?
For admission as a member of the AGC, please send your CV, current contact, and mailing address, and a short statement indicating your area of research interest and expertise (preferably by e-mail) to:
You will be notified about your acceptance by mail via a letter from the AGC within 4 weeks after the membership application has been received.
Looking forward to welcoming you as a new member of the AGC!
Logo of the AGC
We encourage our members to use the logo of the AGC:
- COST action CA18240 ‘Adher ´n Rise’ on adhesion GPCRs for non-tenured scientists started (July 2019)
- PhD student to investigate the role of Adhesion GPCRs in adipocyte function at Leipzig University, Germany (October 2018)
- Mette Rosenkilde will organize the 2020 Workshop on Adhesion GPCRS in Copenhagen, Denmark (Sept 2018)
- Invitation for a special issue of the Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences about adhesion GPCRs (Sept 2018)
- Royal Danish Academy Meeting on GPCR Pharmacology on Oct 31-Nov 2 in Copenhagen, Danmark (April 2018)