The Adhesion GPCR Consortium
The Adhesion GPCR Consortium (AGC) is an international, open network of laboratories interested in Adhesion GPCRs. Our specific aim is the promotion of scientific knowledge, particularly in the field of these nonclassical GPCRs. Our activities include meeting organization, generating a knowledge base for Adhesion GPCR research, and the exchange of trainees, graduate students, and postdocs.
Both private individuals and corporate entities of any nationality can apply for membership, on the condition that they take an interest in the activities of the AGC. There is no fee for membership in the AGC, and you will be free to withdraw at all times by sending a respective letter to the AGC Board.
The AGC offers regular membership for primary investigators of Adhesion GPCR-oriented labs and associate membership for graduate students and postdocs from otherwise non-Adhesion GPCRs labs or for newcomers to the field. We thus hope to encourage especially young scientists to enter the field and take an active part in its development.
How to become a member?
For admission as a member of the AGC, please send your CV, current contact, and mailing address, and a short statement indicating your area of research interest and expertise (preferably by e-mail) to:
You will be notified about your acceptance by mail via a letter from the AGC within 4 weeks after the membership application has been received.
Looking forward to welcoming you as a new member of the AGC!
Logo of the AGC
We encourage our members to use the logo of the AGC:
- Registration open for the 10th Adhesion GPCR Workshop on Aug 28-31, 2020 in Copenhagen, Denmark (March 2020)
- Postdoctoral position on BAI1 and BAI3 in brain tumors at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA (March 2020)
- PhD students to study Adhesion GPCRs in the blood-brain barrier at the University of Würzburg, Germany (February 2020)
- PhD student to study Adhesion GPCRs signaling mechanisms at Leipzig University, Germany (January 2020)
- Mette Rosenkilde will organize the 10th Adhesion GPCR Workshop on Aug 28-31, 2020 in Copenhagen, Denmark (Aug 2019)